Osha Root (liquid herb)
Our liquid herbs are the purest, and processed individually to ensure maximum efficacy. Due to their potency, we strongly recommend you seek the guidance from a Wellness Way Doctor with any questions you may have regarding the use of this herb. Contact a clinic near you!
Osha Root (Ligusticum porteri) is native to western North America and can be found from the mountain ranges of Idaho and Wyoming down to the northwest regions of Mexico. Due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, Osha Root has been used medicinally by indigenous people for centuries to aid the body in dealing with a wide variety of respiratory and digestive concerns by promoting the activity of white blood cells in the lungs. It is also a potent bronchodilator and has also been known to promote easy breathing as it is often used when traveling to high altitudes or training for endurance. Osha Root is also known to contain oxytocin which is also known as the “love hormone” because it is involved in signaling social bonding and reproduction function.
Osha Root contains a wide variety of constituents with unique properties including alkaloids, pthalides, furanocoumarins, terpenoids, and phenolic compounds that may provide the following beneficial effects:
• Support the normal mucous membrane barriers of the upper and lower respiratory tract
• Promote activity of white blood cells of the lungs to maintain our defense against infection
• Provides antimicrobial properties to help the body rid itself of foreign invaders
• Antioxidant support
• Promote normal lung function and breathing to maintain respiratory function
• Support hormone balance to assist the body in adapting to stressors and promote a sense of well-being
Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
Manufactured in the USA. Certified Kosher.