Milk Thistle (Organic Liquid Herb)
Milk Thistle is most known for its liver benefits. It helps to support the liver pathways and can be a buffer for fatty liver and elevated liver enzymes. It also supports digestive function and plays a role in helping to chelate certain heavy metals.
Our liquid herbs are the purest, and processed individually to ensure maximum efficacy. Due to their potency, we strongly recommend you seek the guidance from a Wellness Way Doctor with any questions you may have regarding the use of this herb. Contact a clinic near you!
Made with ORGANIC HERBS!
Milk Thistle is a natural herb with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is able to promote healthy digestive function by helping with enzyme formation, increasing bile production, decreasing inflammation and soothing the mucous membranes throughout the body.
While Milk Thistle has many benefits, it is most well-known for being a natural supporter and detoxifier of the liver and has been shown to decrease and even reverse damage to the liver that's been caused by prescription medications, antibiotics, pollution, and heavy metals.
Milk Thistle contains flavanoligans (collectively known assilymarin) flavonoids and other compounds. The phytochemicals work together to:
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Support healthy liver finction and tissue integrity
- Protect liver tissue by supporting normal cellular defenses
- Aid in the elimination of toxins from the liver
- Support the normal processing of hormones in the body
- Support normal bile secretion
- Support healthy skin
- Encourage healthy protein sysnthesis
- Promote normal response to environmental stressors
- Enhance healthy bowel function
Bottle contains 177ml.