Liver - Radiant Life
Liver is a great way to get many important nutrients including B vitamins, iron, choline, and many others. This helps to support liver function, including methylation, and it also helps to repair liver damage.
This desiccated liver comes from healthy young cattle grazing on lush pastureland of Argentina without the use of hormones, pesticides, or antibiotics. Regularly tested for heavy metals.
Key Nutritional Aspects of Beef Liver:
- Excellent Source of high-quality protein
- Concentrated source of vitamin A
- All the B vitamins in abundance
- Highly usable form of iron
- Trace elements such as copper, zinc, and chromium
- CoQ10, especially important for cardio-vascular function
- Good source of purines, nitrogen-containing compounds that serve as precursors for DNA and RNA
Bottle contains 180 capsules.