DUTCH Complete Hormone Panel
Hormones are the building blocks of life, for both men and women. Reaching far beyond standard gender differences, hormones can significantly impact all aspects of body function, and unbalanced hormones can result in:
- Weight Gain
- Low sex drive and performance issues
- Sleep disturbances
- Mood Instability
- Brain Fog
- Hot Flashes
This comprehensive dried urine test is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to the lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
The kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
The results include:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones; estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into 'adrenal fatigue' or symptoms of chronic stress
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your Wellness Way provider
- New! Oxidative Stress Marker - 8-Hydroxy-2deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG)
Fasting is not required for this urine test. Take all medications as prescribed. Certain medications can interfere with the tests included in the panel, so tell your health practitioner about any drugs that you are taking. Consult your results with a Wellness Way practitioner to make the most of them and develop a course of care that will bring optimal health.
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING THIS LAB TEST IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND OR MARYLAND. If you live in one of these states, please give us a call at 844.313.5601 for more information.
Results typically returned within 3 business weeks.
- Cortisol (4)
- Cortisone (4)
- Cortisol Metabolites (3)
- Creatinine (4)
- Melatonin (6OHMS)
- Progesterone (2)
- Androgen (8)
- Estrogen Metabolites (8)