Dong Quai Root (Organic Liquid Herb)
Dong quai is a popular herb for females due to the support of multiple estrogen hormone related factors. It's usage should be supported by appropriate hormone testing recommendations.
Our liquid herbs are the purest, and processed individually to ensure maximum efficacy. Due to their potency, we strongly recommend you seek the guidance from a Wellness Way Doctor with any questions you may have regarding the use of this herb. Contact a clinic near you!
Dong Quai (Angelica Polymorpha) is an herb that has long been used to help ease issues arising from female hormonal imbalances. Dong Quai has been researched to work as a uterine tonic, emmenogogue, antispasmodic, alterative, antianemic, antiplatelet, mild laxative, anti-inflammatory, and antiarrhythmic. It has been most commonly linked and utilized to support estrogen-related hormonal symptoms.
Dong Quai contains an essential oil (0.4% to 0.7%), mainly consisting of the phthalides ligustilide and n-butylidenephthalide (n-butylidenephthalide has a penetrating characteristic fragrance, like all plant phthalides). It also contains phytosterols, ferulic acid, and coumarins (angelol, angelicone). These constituents have been shown to help with:
- Promote healthy female reproductive system function
- Ease the effects of menopause and menstruation
- Promote and support normal blood production
- Provide temporary relief of occasional, mild constipation
- Support and maintain normal fluid levels around joints
- Support the body's natural defenses against emotional and environmental stressors
- Help maintain healthy circulation
Dong Quai Infosheet
Bottle Contains 177ml