Coleus (Liquid Herb)
Our liquid herbs are the purest, and processed individually to ensure maximum efficacy. Due to their potency, we strongly recommend you seek the guidance from a Wellness Way Doctor with any questions you may have regarding the use of this herb. Contact a clinic near you!
Coleus (Coleus forskohlii) has been used as a health tonic in Ayurvedic medicine for over 3,000 years. It contains a potent diterpene compound called forskolin that is involved in cellular messaging with many studied properties. Coleus has been found to help regulate various hormone messaging systems and enzyme activity in the human body and has been known to be involved in over 35 biological activities. It has been researched to help in its ability to promote healthy cells through production of Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP), an important messenger for cells to respond to biological signals.
Coleus has many constituents that combine to exhibit beneficial properties that have been known to:
• Modulate histamine responses
• Support a healthy cardiovascular system and maintain normal blood pressure with antihypertensive properties
• Act as a smooth muscle relaxant that results in bronchial tube dilation, decreasing airway resistance and increased lung air volume capacity for a healthy respiratory system
• Have positive effects on slowing or stopping abnormal cellular growth
• Decrease negative physical changes related to neurological disorders and reduce inflammatory activity
• Increase the ability of fat cells to release their stored energy, which can promote favorable changes in the body composition of an overweight individual
• Have positive effects on digestive system, skin conditions and sleep
Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
Manufactured in the USA. Certified Kosher.