Black Walnut (liquid herb)
Our liquid herbs are the purest, and processed individually to ensure maximum efficacy. Due to their potency, they are only available to buyers with a referral code. If you do not have referral code or are not a patient of The Wellness Way, contact a clinic near you to learn more!
Black Walnut Hulls ( Juglans nigra) are the second most cultivated walnut in North America. There are three main parts to the walnut: The kernel, the outer cover called the hull and the hard shell. Fresh Black Walnut Hulls are harvested in their green state to capture the most potent of their properties that assist the body in ridding itself of foreign invaders as well as providing nutrients that aid in healing. The green hulls contain many important active compounds that are extracted for medicinal purposes. One of these compounds is juglones, which have anthelmintic properties that may aid in assisting the body in getting rid of parasites.
Black Walnut Hulls contain many beneficial constituents including tannins, ellagic and gallic acids, flavonoids, epicatehin gallate, rutin, and juglones which combine to provide the following benefits. The benefits of Black Walnut Hulls are different for each individual and may include:
• Antioxidant support and anti-inflammatory properties
• Healthy digestive regulation and intestinal function
• Anthelminthic properties for aiding in elimination of internal parasites
• Elimination of toxins to create a more balanced internal environment throughout the body
• Beneficial changes to skin when applied topically with certain skin conditions
• Promotes healthy bile flow along with encouraging gastrointestinal elimination and bowel regularity
• Astringent properties, which could help with digestive issues as well as excessive sweating by influencing the pH level of the body
• Anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, which may inhibit the growth or spread of various microbes that interfere with a healthy immune system and barriers
Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
Manufactured in the USA. Certified Kosher.