Ashwagandha Liquid Capsules
Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogenic herb that helps to support stress and the HPA axis along with supporting healthy immune system function.
The Wellness Way herbs are the purest available, sourced from organic and wild-crafted plants. Each one is processed individually to ensure maximum efficacy. Due to their potency, we strongly recommend you seek the guidance from a Wellness Way Doctor with any questions you may have regarding the use of this herb. Contact a clinic near you!
The Wellness Way uses organic Ashwagandha to produce its supplements.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a powerful adaptogenic herb. It’s also known as “Ayurvedic Ginseng” or “Indian Ginseng” because it comes from the traditional medical system of India. Used for centuries to prevent fatigue and burnout and improve the immune response, it’s said to give additional life force or chi to those who need it.
The main bioactive compounds in ashwagandha are withanolides. But scientists have also identified alkaloids and other constituents with therapeutic value. The most studied compound in ashwagandha root is Withaferin A.
Some of the researched benefits of Withaferin A and Ashwagandha, in general, include the following:
- Protects the brain
- Enhances memory and cognition
- Improves the stress response by decreasing cortisol
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes balanced blood sugar levels
- Enhances energy levels by promoting mitochondrial health
- Promotes restful sleep
- Supports the gastrointestinal tract
- Supports the thyroid
- Protects the liver and kidney from toxins
- Helps the body self-modulate in autoimmune disorders
- May support neuromuscular disorders